Wednesday, November 24, 2010

sweet snowflake treats

Hey there peeps!  Just popping in with an idea I shared for my Week 9 of my 12 Weeks of Christmas Newsletter.  Aren't these snowflake candy wrappers cute?  At first, I wasn't sure how often I would use this die, but once I got the hang of making these cute little candy packages, I think I'm hooked!  They're so easy once you get into the groove of folding and creasing.  I just embellished with a strip of Candy Cane DSP, snowflake punch and button, then sealed my "sweets" with  tinsel.  Easy peasy...and so cute!

Here's another picture of a couple candy wrappers in the Candy Cane DSP - I even flared the ends on one of them!

Have a great day!  Gotta run for now...lots of Thanksgiving prep to be done!


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet...the tinsel is the perfect way to top off your treats!

Jane said...

Awesome project! So CUTE!