Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi all!! Hope your first day in 2011 is going well! Have you guys made any New Year's resolutions? Well, I just have a few that I personally want to focus on this year:
1. Exercise regularly. My goal is to stick to a regular exercise routine which includes a minimum of exercising 3x/week of some running or other exercise activity for at least 30 minutes each session.
2. Be better organized. That means my craft room as well as my work and personal time management.
3. Craft and blog regularly. ;) You guys can help with this accountability for sure - my goal is to blog on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at a minimum. And do one weekend day. Probably a lofty goal for me, but I will try my best to stick to this! As far as crafting goes, it's part of my relaxation therapy, so my goal is to carve out regular time for this creative release!!

How about you all? Would love to to hear what your resolutions are, if you're willing to share, of course! Maybe we can keep each other accountable!!

Thanks for popping in! Would love for you to visit me regularly in 2011! ;) Bye for now!


1 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy New Year Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!