Sunday, January 16, 2011

a little trip recap

Hey bloggie friends!  I'm back from Nashville and am still trying to process all the ideas I got from the Stampin'Up! Leadership Conference!  All in all, it was an AMAZING first trip.  Seriously, I got so much inspiration and motivation, I can't wait to get crafting and sharing with you all.  I was going through my pictures last night and this morning, and came up with a collage of photos from the trip.  I took hundreds of photos, so you can imagine it was tough for me to pare it down to these few.  I'll probably be posting more ideas and projects on the blog once I get all settled in {for example, the awesome make and takes are worthy of their own posts, so stay tuned for those!}, but for now, I thought this was a good representation - there's a smattering of photos from the idea boards, make and takes, and fun with fellow demos {tip: click on the picture to see a bigger version}. My main take away is that it's definitely an event I want to attend every year :) 

I'll catch up with you guys in a bit.  For now, there's some laundry and general household duties that I need to attend to ;)  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time, rose! i love stampin up :)! can't wait to see your projects! have a wonderful day, girl :)! *hugs* steph :)

Norma said...

Hey Rose, so glad you had a fantastic time and can't wait to hear all about it!! talk to you soon girl:)

Jane said...

Looks like sooo much fun!!!! Great photos!