Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Final Friday Winner!

Hi all!  I almost let April escape me before announcing this month's winner!  Sorry for the delay, dear friends.  Are you ready to find out who this month's lucky winner is?  Then let's hear it for....

Lucky number 10, who happens to be Rosalee!!  Woo Hooo! 

It was lots of fun reading about everyone's furthest travels in the world!  I have to check a map, but I think my upcoming vacation may be my furthest travel location.  In any case, we're super excited!  I'll let you guys know soon enough.  You'll definitely see some pictures!

Anyway, hope you guys had a wonderful April!  Time to gear up for May.  I hope to sprinkle some more posts on the bloggie blog this month, so pop on by for a visit every now and then! 

Time to go to bed for now.  Thanks again to all that played in April's Final Friday.  Ciao for now! :)


1 comments:

Rosalee said...

Oh Wow Rose. I'm so excited! Thank you so much. I'm off to send you an email.
Hugs, Rosalee