Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


Hi there blog friends!  Hope you had a very Happy Easter!  Just wanted to pop in with a quick share of our Easter celebration  After attending mass this morning at our church with my parents, we met up with our friends for brunch.  It was a great time had by all!  And I am still stuffed!  I put together this quick layout using My Digital Studio - so fun!  With the new camera and all, I am more excited about getting into digital scrapbooking!  These are just a few photos, but we ended up taking a bunch throughout the day.

Hope you like these! 
Happy Easter!!!


6 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

happy easter, rose! hope you had a nice easter. big *hugs* steph :)

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

happy eastern too, here in holland we have two days of eastern, so today still!
Have a nice week!

Simone Prado Ribeiro said...

Ai que blog mais lindo! Um encanto! Muito bom gosto! Parabéns

Julie A. said...

Hi Rose!

What beautiful MDS creations! (Something I'm hoping to learn a little more about at Convention:) Please check out my blog when you have a moment. I've listed you as one of the nominees for the Stylish Blogger Award:) Thanks so much for all of the inspiration!

Simone Prado Ribeiro said...

Olá!! Sempre que posso passo por aqui! Achei o seu blog um encanto s´!. Amo trabalhos artesanais também!

Ah, o seu gatinho Oliver é fofo e lindo também. Tenho dois aqui em casa. É muito bom ter eles por perto, não é? Só que tem horas que se tornam mimados demais por mim e quase em escravisa, rsrs...
Um beijo!
Si.

Jane said...

Happy Easter!
xo