Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Paper Crafters Sampler April Issue is available!

Hi all!  Just wanted to pop in with a quick announcement - the April Paper Crafters Sampler is now available here and the theme is Avian Art.  I am so proud to be working with these talented ladies - I think you'll enjoy everyone's AMAZING projects.  If you're one for the birds, then these will definitely knock your socks off!  Interested in subscribing to this issue?  You can go here and please be sure to reference code PCSRD! :)  Here's a sneak peek of my project:
I had fun playing with all kinds of elements.  Hope you like it!  As a subscriber to this issue, you'll get the detailed instructions for this project along with all the other avian projects, too!

Gotta get going for now.  Have a fantastic day, all and thanks for visiting!!


2 comments:

Gail S. said...

How exciting for you!!! Your "sneek" peek looks so pretty! I love the colors :)

Norma said...

Love the sneak peek Rose!! I just got the Baja Breeze glass glitter and can't wait to use it!!