Monday, May 16, 2011

Back from the other side of the world!

Hi dear blog friends!  How are you all?  I am back from vacation and I have to say that Tanzania was an incredible experience.  I have so many pictures to share and stories to tell!  I will have to do it over a few posts...and I promise - I'll have some crafting inspiration trickled in as well!  For now, here's one of my favorite pics from our trip - I love these lions!  They are a mating pair, and let's just say we've confirmed this first hand.  They are a handsome couple, aren't they?  We saw these 2 at the Ngorongoro Crater, which was an amazing place just teeming with animals.  Details and more pics to come.

Anyway, I've gotta hop for now, but will definitely catch up with you all soon!  G'night!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wow...now that's a vaca! Can't wait to see more of your pics!

Julia said...

Amazing :D It is so great to experience something extraordinary and different from what you do every day.

walchowDesign said...

All your pictures are so beautiful and Tanzania is such a beauty! Wished one day I will go there as well. In the meantime, perhaps you might want to see some flowers http://rosemariediehl.blogspot.com/
TFS, Rose!

Vicki said...

Welcome Back Rose. So glad that you had a safe trip and looking forward to the pics.