Friday, August 26, 2011

August Final Friday Winner!!

Happy Friday, all!  How are you guys?  Hope all is well!  In know it's been a little quiet on the blog front over here, so thanks to all of you that have continued to peek in on me these last couple of weeks!  I truly underestimated how busy I'd be with a little baby...and on top of it all, I've been trying to mentally prepare going back to work next week! YIKES!  Well, that can be a whole 'nother post, so let's get on with the task at hand, shall we?  :)

It's the last Friday of the month, so that means it's time to announce this month's Final Friday Winner. Thank you so much for the warm Anniversary wishes!  We had a good one...we actually went on our first date post baby!  We had a nice dinner and we were able to survive being away from the wee one for two and a half hrs.  Can you believe it?  Anyway, here I go again digressing....  So now, let's get ready to find out who the lucky winner of the Pennant Parade Stamp Set is.  The August Final Friday winner goes to...
lucky number 71, who is
littlebitoftoto  {aka tlfletcher}
Congratulations to you!!!

Thank you all for playing this month!  I really do love reading all the comments :)  Stay tuned for next month's Final Friday Giveaway.  In the meantime, hope you have a fabulous weekend, my dear bloggie friends!  I'll catch up with you guys soon.  Toodles for now.


0 comments: