Friday, September 2, 2011

quick {snapshots} of a delightful shower!

Hi all!  As many of you know, I'm not a scrapbook gal by nature, so any scrapbooking endeavor is quite a feat on my part!!  With that said, here's a page I put together with just a few snaps from Denver's Welcome shower that my dear cousin and friends threw last weekend.  It was so much fun!  I am so grateful to be surrounded by such awesome family and friends :) 
These 4 photos don't do it justice, but all the details and decorations were absolutely impeccable and the time spent with family and friends was priceless.  It was a lovely day!  Michael and I are so blessed to have our little Denver.  I am so in love with my family unit.  There we are in the last picture on the right.  I {heart} my sweet boys : )

Hope you all have a fantastic Labor Day weekend!




3 comments:

Judith said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful day with us! So sweet, your little Denver.
Family time - cherish time, isn't it?

Norma said...

I sure had fun Rose!! Wonderful layout Rose, love the family picture and all the others.
Hugs

~amy~ said...

awwww....super sweet...sooo happy for you guys:)