Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Need Masculine cards? Look no further...

Hey bloggie friends!  How's your week going so far?  Hope all is well. I feel like I sound like a broken record sometimes cuz I just feel constantly busy busy!  Oh well - the good news is, I do have a  fun share today.  Do you have those moments where you need to make a masculine card and either have creativity block or just don't have the right stamps?  Well, here's a cool set of cards using the Need for Speed stamp set that will work great for any guy cards you may need! I especially love the clean lines and minimalistic modern feel of these cards.  Kris McIntosh created this project for Craft Project Central, so if you'd like to check these out or learn more, hop on over there!

Stay tuned for tomorrow!  I'll be posting the project I created this month for Craft Project Central.  It's a fun and simple packaging project for the holidays.  That's all I'll say for now.  Have a great night!



0 comments: