Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Occasions Mini Catalog is {HERE!}

Hello there bloggie friends!  Are you ready to check out the new Occasions Mini catalog?  It's chockfull of CUTENESS and has already burned a hole in my pocket {wink!}.  I'll let you check it out for yourself and you let me know what you think.  In addition to the must-have array of stamps, there are also cool new framelit dies that are absolutely to die for, plus of course, all the yummy accessories!  The cover alone gives you a pretty good sneak, don't you think?  Just in time to kick off the New Year with some stylish crafting.  Have fun perusing the catty!  And remember, if you get the itch to shop, you can order online anytime on my Demonstrator store.

Now that I've semi-reorganized my craft room, I am chomping at the bit to bust open my new goodies.  Hope to have some crafty samples ready for you soon!  Have a great week!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting ready to order myself...made a list, checking it twice...oh that was last month LOL!Still, I really cannot order ALL of the mini...but I can Dream!
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net