Friday, March 16, 2012

a quick {HELLO!}

Hi all!  I know it has been a very long while since I last posted, so I wanted to pop in real quick to let you know I am still here and do hope I can post more frequently...soon!  It has been just SUPER CRAZY BUSY for me on my day job front.  It's all good, though. I was out for a few days at a work conference at the end of February, then not long after, I got some new responsibilities that are taking me some time to get up to speed.  The cool thing is, it's website related, so I can't wait to apply the things I'm learning to the good ol' bloggie blog (at some point in the near future). :) The downside is, it has eaten up most of my time, with no room to craft.  On top of it all,  I have tendonitis of the wrist, which means my typing skills and speed have taken a downturn, due to this brace I'm relegated to wear for the next 3 weeks! Ugh!

Everything else is going great! My little guy is growing quickly..he's already 9 months.  I know I have to share pictures soon!  The hubby's doing well, and just as busy as me, so you can just imagine that all our free time is spent doing some good ol' family bonding time :)

Thanks for continuing to pop in.  I'll post some crafty stuff this weekend.  So many goodies, so little time!  Bye for now :)


2 comments:

Krista Lichtenheld said...

Glad to hear everything is okay by you. Always look forward to your new ideas and pictures of the family.

~amy~ said...

Glad that everything is going well! Take Care!!!