Sunday, March 18, 2012

St Paddy's Day and some MDS fun

Hello there blog friends!  Hope you guys had a nice St Patrick's Day!  It also coincides with my mom's birthday, so we got to spend some time with her today, too.  Here are a couple of pics from our St. Paddy's day that I thought I'd share.  I had fun putting this layout together in MDS.  I used the Downtown Grunge and the 2012 Modern Prints Paper.  It really is so much fun tinkering with the layout.  I know this is a pretty basic one, but fun nonetheless!  I started with an 8 1/2" x 11 page layout, but cropped this to a 5x7 print size so I can put it in a frame. 

I was on a roll, so I created the layout below, too, using the On the Go digital papers and embellishments.  So cute!  I have been wanting to use this digital paper with this particular picture because it totally matches my little man's shirt!  Here's the look at the 5x7 page, which I also want to put in a frame...or maybe I'll make an album.  We'll see, but I'll be prepared with a hard copy of it either way :)

So, there you have it!  I am totally loving MDS.  The cool thing is, if you want to check it out, you can do a 30 day trial for free!  I think it's a pretty awesome offer, but you should definitely see for yourself if it's worth it for you.  You can check out the deets and download the software here.

Well, my dear friends, it's WAY past my bedtime, so I'm gonna say bye for now.  Hope you guys have a great rest of your weekend!  Since it's a rainy weekend here in Southern California, I may get to do more digital crafting or stamping afterall, so stay tuned!


2 comments:

Norma said...

Hey Girl:) OMG! he sure is growing and soo CUTE!! Love both layouts! Glad you got a chance to post! Chat soon.
Hugs,
Norma

Helen F. said...

Beautiful layout, Rose! Fabulous photos of your Mom and your sweet little man ;o)