Sunday, April 29, 2012

{Precious} Petite Purse!

Hi there, friends!  I know you guys are probably shocked at my 3 consecutive posts!  Well, I had to highlight one of my fave dies at the moment...especially since it's only being offered for a limited time...it's part of the Summer Sooches promotion that ends on Monday, April 30th!  How adorable is this little purse?!  I can't seem to get enough of it. I'm sure that's largely due to the fact that I love me the purses!  Here's a close up.  I particularly like this green pattern!
This Petite Purse die is a great way to package little gifts and treats! {Just in time for Mother's Day!}  Here's a look at the die:
Don't miss out on this one!  The Summer Smooches promotion ends tomorrow, April 30th!

Bye for now.  I'll be catching up with you all soon.



0 comments: