Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Winner Winner stamp set dinner!

Hello there, bloggie friends!  Happy Wednesday to you.  Hope you're having a good week so far.  I'm glad you popped by today because it's time to announce April's Final Friday Winner!  I know it was a quick little contest, so I want to thank all of you guys that left me a comment and played along!  So nice to hear from you :)  This month's lucky winner is....
Lucky number 20, who happens to be
Jodi!
Jodi - I will be emailing you soon to get your snail mail.  For the rest of you dear friends - thanks so much for playing this month! 

I also wanted to throw out a teaser for you all....I just ordered some sneak peeks from the new Catalog, so be on the lookout!  I will be sharing some projects with you soon. Stay tuned!

Bye for now!



0 comments: