Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blast Off!


Hello there blog friends! I've got a fun post today.  This past weekend, I created this birthday card for my Godson's 5th birthday.  I felt a little rusty putting a card together (I clearly need to craft more often!), but I had fun trying to figure out how I was going to design it.  This Blast Off set is so CUTE and great for little boy cards!  And, I have to say, I LOVE the Chevron embossing folder.  I know chevrons are all the rage right now, but it  really does make the card stock look amazing!  I also incorporated the bitty banners and super cute polka dot DSP, too.  They add such a happy element to the card, don't they?
Hope you like the card! Thanks for visiting me. Oh - and if you'd like to play along with my June Final Friday Giveaway, today is the last day to leave me a comment on this post

 Have a great day!  Bye for now!


7 comments:

Nikki said...

This is so adorable :) hugs Nikki C

Nikki said...

Awe Rose this is just so sweet
hugs Nikki

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Sam said...

Such a cute card Rose! The elements just pop. I adore that chevron folder too. Can't wait for it to come out in Australia. Hopefully in the catty in Sept. Best wishes...

Tracey said...

What an adorable card, thanks for sharing it with us!

Helen F. said...

This is such a sweet little boy card, Rose! Love the blast of polka dots too :o)

A Stamper's Journey said...

This is so stinking' cute! I love it! Now I need to add 2 more things to my shopping list:-)

Maureen