Friday, June 1, 2012

The {NEW} Stampin'Up! Catalog is HERE!


Happy June to you all! What a great way to start my birthday month with a brand spankin' new Stampin'Up! Catalog! You will have to just see it for yourself! Once you take a peek, you may find yourself starting your wish list. :)  It is choc-full of lovely eye candy you'll want to get your hands on. I myself have put together quite a long list.  It definitely encourages me to carve out time to get some of my crafting back on!!  What that means is hopefully more frequent blog posts on my part!

You can check out the full catalog here  {as an alternative, here is a link to the flash file version}, or if you want to get your hands on a copy, feel free to email me.  It's just $5 for anyone in the US.  Unfortunately, I can't send these out to my international friends, but you can view all the products on the catalog link.

You can begin placing orders at my online store starting at 12 pm NOON Mountain time.  Happy perusing and shopping! ;)


0 comments: