Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Stampin'Up!'s retired list is here + a sneak peek for you

Hi all!  How are you?  Hope all is going well.  Can you believe it's already that time of year that Stampin'Up! has released it's retiring stamp sets and accessories?  They are available until June 3rd, so take a look and snap up your favorites before they're gone!  Here's the full list.  Remember, these products are only going to be available while supplies last.  You can shop on my online store anytime here.

Now, are you ready to see a sneak peek of the products that will be in the NEW catalog?  I have to say, it is a gorgeous new catalog and I think you'll LOVE it.  This will be coming in June.  I've ordered some sneak peek products and am so excited they'll be coming soon. In the meantime, here's a sneak project:


Doesn't that embossing folder look so FUN!?  Well, more to come when my goodies get here!  Hope you all have a great day!


2 comments:

Judith said...

Unfortunately, I can't see the picture of the sneak peek ... ):

Rose said...

Hi Judith! I've updated the post with the image - sorry about that! It had shown up originally when I published. Hope this helps!