Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Hi there, blog friends!  How are you?  I know I've been MIA for quite a while.  Everything is all good though...just very busy!  Today, I've got a couple Father's Day cards to share - just in the nick of time!

Here's a closer view of the card with my hubby and son. This pic was actually taken on our vacation last week to Mammoth.  We had quite a blast!

I even made a quick 12x12 page in MDS2:

My goal is to make an album of the trip, so I'll keep you posted on how that goes. :)

I also wanted to share that the new catalog is out!  I know I'm a bit late, but here's the link for you to check it out.  You won't be disappointed!! I've also updated the left rail of my blog with the new catty, too!

Hope you have a great day and will try and post again, soon!



0 comments: