Monday, September 2, 2013

Carved stamp - take 2

Hello blog friends.  I realize the pic I posted yesterday from my phone was not the sharpest available, so I thought I'd post a couple more so you can get a better look.  I'm still new to my Mac, so trying to figure out how best to crop and post my photos as sharp as I can.  Hope you bear with me as I get thru my learning curve!

I stamped my owls in Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo.  I just love this bright and happy color combination.  What do you think?

As for the resolution, I think I need to work on it some more.  Not as sharp as I like.  I'm not sure if it's because of my retina display, but it looks fuzzy to me.  Anyway, til I figure it out, I hope that these pics at least give you a better perspective of the stamp carving!



0 comments: