Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello there, blog friends.  Are you all prepping for your Thanksgiving day festivities?  I know I still have a lot to do!  I did manage to create a Thanksgiving card for you all.  :)

As you can see, I'm enjoying my Circle Thinlets die!

 This time, I added a fold out panel so that you can write out a bit more on the inside:

 Flip open the card, and you'll see the Happy Thanksgiving greeting inside….isn't that fun?
Hope you like it!  

Here's the recipe for the card:

Happy Thanksgiving card:
*Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
*Inks: Early Espresso
*Accessories: In Color DSP - Summer Starfruit, Circle Thinlits die, Scallop punch, Label bracket punch, dimensionals, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain ribbon
*Stamps: Tags 4 You, Thanksgiving stamp {retired!}
Hope you and your families have a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful to you all for coming by to visit my corner of the world.  Blessings to you.

Enjoy your day!





1 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Lovely card! Happy Thanksgiving to you and all at home, Rose!