Friday, January 10, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - Oh MY!


Hello all! I wanted to share an awesome promotion that's now going on when you sign up for a new My Paper Pumpkin subscription.  From now until February 10th you'll get a free set of the 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write markers as part of your new membership!  How cool is that?  The monthly subscription is a great value at just $19.95 per month.

Are you curious to learn more about My Paper Pumpkin?  Well, if you're someone that's looking for a craft fix in the form of a new project kit every month, then this is just for you!  There are super cute and exciting project kits coming up {we got to see a sneak peek at Leadership at 2 upcoming kits..but that's all I can say}.  For a look at one of the project kits, check out my post on the November kit to see how cute the projects really are!

What's great is, each month is a surprise, so you won't know what the projects are until you open up the box.  That's part of the thrill and delight for me. :) I have been a subscriber from the beginning and all I can say is that the wide range of projects has been fun for me and has exposed me to lots of paper crafting categories.  From cards to party decor…it's been great!  This promo is only available until February 10, so be sure to take advantage soon!




0 comments: