Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Stampin'Up!'s weekly deals {Feb 25}

Hey there blog friends! How are you?  A good Tuesday evening to you! It has been a nutty week on the day job, so it's definitely my bad for the lack of posting.  I really wish there were more hrs in the day! I'm getting a wee bit of a late start posting to my blog today and I definitely wanted to share this week's fun deals with you:

I was excited to see the Backyard Basics Framelits because it also coordinates with the cute Hostess Stamp Set from the Occasions Mini:
I think this stamp set is so cute, and I didn't have the Backyard Basics Framelits yet, but now, I'm motivated to get it so that I can die cut the cute butterfly and bird images!  Woot woot.  How about you?  See anything you like?  You can check out the entire site at my online store!

I also wanted to let you know that my Tech Tip Tuesday post is coming soon - before today ends, Pacific Time, so be sure to check back so can see what this week's tip is!  Bye for now :)




0 comments: