Saturday, March 8, 2014

Outdoor photo shoot!


Happy weekend blog friends! Today is such a beautiful day in Southern California that I decided to do an outdoor photo shoot of my cards. :)  These are the cards from a stamp party I did last weekend.  Simple, quick, and so easy peasy!


For this Make a Wish card, I used the Happenings Simply Created card kit for the card base and then created my tag with Scallop Tag Topper Punch. This card comes together really quick with just a couple of embellies to add a touch of pizzazz.


For the Happy Birthday card, I used the super cute Banner punch, and then added a small strip of Pool Party card stock that I embossed using the Decorative Dots embossing folder - both of which are products you can earn for free during Sale-a-bration {going on now til March 31st!}! Hope you like the the cards.


Last but not least, here's a pic of my cute little helper! He's growing up so fast and starting to talk up a storm.  We had a great time in the backyard today.  Note - no cards were harmed in this photo shoot. :)

Thanks for stopping in!  Have a great weekend.




2 comments:

Norma said...

Aww he is such a cutie and is growing:) Lovely sweet cards, I just LOVE that banner punch:) See ya this weekend.
Hugs,
Norma

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super adorable cards!!!!
love the banner design!!!!
tfs:)