Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Birthday


Hey there! I've got a quick share today - it's a birthday card I created for my dear mother-in-law for her bday. I got to use some fun goodies from the Sale-a-bration catalog and I also used the fancy sequins ribbon from the Occasions catalog, which I just LOVE!  Here's a look at the full card..


I'm pretty much digging the Decorative Dots embossing folder too - love those bubbles!  And of course, the banner framelits are a must have!  Here's the recipe for you:

{Sweet Sorbet Birthday}
Cardstock:
Pool Party, Whisper White
Inks: Early Espresso
Stamp Set: Something to Celebrate {retired hostess set}
Accessories: Banner framelits, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, Gold Sequin Trim
Thanks for stopping in!  Bye for now.



0 comments: