Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cute paper packages tied up with string


Do you love packages as much as I do?  Then you will just LOVE these fun boxes made with the Gift Box Punch Board. They are perfect for little presents for the holidays, stocking stuffers, or cute decor for your tree and/or around the house! I had a lot of fun putting these together. I made 3 sizes - the smallest are 1.75" square boxes and the largest is a 4" square box.  What I also love about these boxes is that you don't need any adhesive to put them together as you see in these pictures.  The tops have a notch closure, so the box will stay together nice and securely. They do look adorable using the Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper, don't they?  Not only are the prints super cute, but the paper is a nice and durable cardboard weight.  Here's a closer look at the boxes:


These small square boxes are perfect for tiny trinkets!


This medium sized box would make great packaging for a pair of socks or mittens.


This 4" square box is the largest that can be made with the Gift Box Punch Board and it's just the right size for a belt, candle, or even sweet treats! Whatever creativity you can fit, you can rest assured it will be cutely packaged! ;)  I decided to embellish this box with a bow that I die cut using the Gift Bow Bigz L die which I then embossed with the Polka Dot Embossing folder.  I'm a big fan of the polka dots, so I really love how this bow came out.

Thanks for popping by today!

Don't forget! I have a November Blog Candy Giveaway to celebrate my Stampin'Up! Anniversary!  Leave me a comment here to play!



1 comments:

Judith said...

Perfect little gift boxes!