Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Highlights from Stampin'Up! Leadership 2015

Hi all! Boy was this year's Stampin'Up! Leadership conference a whirlwind! I totally intended to blog onsite, but I had some technical difficulties with my computer (slow wi-fi) and also didn't get a chance to download and transfer all my pics from my camera and iPhone to my computer, that I'm just now getting around to doing it!  Pictured above is the roommate gift I made for my dear roomie, Norma. I used goodies from the Sale-a-bration and Occasions catalogs to decorate this cute mini printer tray. 

If you're on Instagram, you can check out my quick posts @stampdiehler as well, but I've put together some highlights for you here as well...


It's always exciting to get into the spirit of things upon arrival when you see Stampin'Up! on the convention center signs!



Here's this year's Leadership bag.  I love that it says "Best. Day.Ever." What a fun sentiment.  Makes you want to make the most of each day. :)


Here's a peek at one of many great ideas we got at leadership - this little envelope treat holds a cookie.  Now, how cute is this packaging! Between the classes we attended and the samples on display, I've become rejuvenated with a ton of projects that I can't wait to try out!


Oh, and of course, we got our fair share of giveaways. Here's lucky Louise with her prize patrol giveaway.  Have to say I was a teenie bit jealous for not winning this fun bundle!


We also got to play in the "Product Playground." Tons of fun.  They had the bouquet kit on display and while I had ordered the kit for myself, I hadn't put it together yet, so it was awesome to see first hand how simple it was to put the flowers together! I made the blue flower in the bottom right. Didn't that come out so pretty?!


The Paper Pumpkin area was a lot of fun. We got a sneak peek of the upcoming kits and they don't disappoint. You will definitely be delighted!  In case you're not familiar, Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription where you get a new craft project, complete with all the supplies needed, delivered to your door.  Sound appealing?  You can check out more info about Paper Pumpkin here


In typical Stampin'Up! style {thanks, SU!}, we had several all-group giveaways at Leadership, so no one gets left out! Here, Michelle and Norma proudly display the pack of the Birthday Bash DSP we received. How yummy is that!


Here's a look at the rest of us! Norma, me, Louise and Terry, among all the other demonstrators at the session. Fun times!

Thanks for popping by today! I'll be posting more fun ideas for Sale-a-bration and the Occasions catalog, so come and visit soon! Toodles for now!



1 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Looks like you had a whale of time, Rose! thanks for sharing the photos and can't wait to see more of your creations!